A handy visual guide to the variety of Czech glass bead shapes on the market. Scroll through the photos to get a feel for the different types of pressed glass beads and how many of them look when strung. You will also get a feel for the beautiful variety of colors and finishes available – click on each photo to see more colors and finishes in that particular shape!
New beads added every week! Swarovski Crystal, Czech Glass, Toho!
- Snake Skin SuperDuo Bracelet
- Free SuperDuo Spiral Bracelet Tutorial
- DIY Beaded Rhinestone Chain Clover Bracelet - 2015
- DIY Chan Luu Style Bohemian Wrap Bracelet - 2015
- Things to Do with Leftover Beads
- Best DIY Jewelry Card and Gift Box Tutorials
- DIY Oscar de la Renta Inspired Tassel Earrings - 2015
- A Simple Two Hole Tile Cuff Bracelet - 2015
- Swarovski Crystal Rivolis and Chatons - how are they different.....