The Fall 2016 Pantone color palette is led by the blue family which evokes the desire for tranquility, strength and optimism. The palette is further anchored by earth tones and punctuated with exhilarating pops of color to create a balanced and playful collection.
“Blue skies represent constancy as they are always above us. Grays give a feeling of stability, Red tones invite confidence and warmth, while the hot Pinkish Purples and Spicy Mustard Yellows suggest a touch of the exotic.” says Leatrice Eiseman, Executive Director of the Pantone Color Institute.
Following the lead of the world’s leading color experts, we’ve put together a guide for how to match the latest Swarovski crystal colors with Pantone’s Fall 2016 color forecast below:
Highlighting the importance of blue in the palette, the new blue shade of PANTONE Riverside undeniably takes precedence in the fall collections.
- Cool and calming, strong and stable
- Maintains a sense of constancy
- Best Swarovski Crystal match: Denim Blue
There’s an edge to PANTONE Sharkskin, and yet it manages to remain neutral.
- Pair-able with almost any fall color, bright or muted
- A color that the rest of the palette can literally and theoretically rest on
- Best Swarovski Crystal match: Black Diamond
In contrast to the stable backbone of the Fall 2016 palette, Aurora Red adds a welcome punch.
- A bold Red that is warm, sensual and immediately pleasing to the eye
- Best Swarovski Crystal matches: Light Siam & Swarovski Crystal Dark Red Coral
Warm Taupe is a hearty, pleasing and approachable neutral that pairs well with each of the top 10 shades of the Fall 2016 season.
Like Airy Blue, Pantone’s Dusty Cedar gives a nod to the Color of the Year 2016, Rose Quartz.
- A fall and winter version of the Pinks we’re used to seeing in spring
- Dustier rose-toned Pink shade with some complexity
- Best Swarovski Crystal match: Blush Rose
Pantone’s green tone for the fall of 2016 is Lush Meadow which brings to mind fresh botanicals and foliage.
- Rich and elegant, vibrant and sophisticated
- Best Swarovski Crystal match: Emerald
Bouncing elegantly off other colors in the palette, Spicy Mustard is an exotic addition of zesty brightness.
- Adds another splash of uplifting vibrancy
- A spicier, zestier Yellow than previous seasons
- Best Swarovski Crystal match: Sunflower
PANTONE 18-1340 Potter’s Clay has an added degree of sophistication and layering.
- Neutral earth tone; expected for fall and winter palette
- Best Swarovski Crystal match: Topaz
The unexpected bright tone of Bodacious speaks to the gender fluidity we continue to see and adds a brightness to winter styles.
- Unexpected in fall
- Versatile; can be used with Pinks and Reds
- Best Swarovski Crystal match: Rose
Use this guide to matching Swarovski crystal colors to the latest fashion color trends as forecasted by Pantone to keep your designs on trend. It’s also a useful guide to break out from the usual and explore unexpected color combinations that will be gaining popularity in the next few months.
Eureka Crystal Beads is:
You are guaranteed to find in our store Genuine Swarovski Crystal in hundreds of shapes, sizes and colors, at best prices anywhere.
Shop Swarovski Crystal by color.